The Major Account Manager for Iraq will manage Harris’ ongoing business relationships with key strategic customers and stakeholders to win product and services business opportunities. This role centers around selling the entire exportable portfolio of product and service offerings from Harris Communications Systems, including tactical communications and C4ISR systems opportunities. This position will be based in Rochester, NY with regular travel to Iraq and other Middle East countries as required.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Annual sales performance targets
- Maintaining existing customer relationships
- Developing new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage International Representative and Partner performance
- Ensuring Country team compliance with Security and Export Control regulations
- This role will require travel for more than 40% of the year
- 4 years’ relevant salesexperience with BS/BA (Bachelor’s degree) or 6+ years of relevant salesexperience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proven expertise in selling defense communications products internationally
- Experience in closing direct commercial deals greater than $20M USD
- C4ISR systems design, build and operations experience
- Systems Integration background
- Military or Law Enforcement Tactical Communications background
- Commercial experience working in high-risk environment
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government securityinvestigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID – CS20172703-18040