Senior Product Manager - Cardiovascular Franchise
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager, Cardiovascular Franchise to join the LifeNet Health team in our Virginia Beach, VA location.
As a Senior Product Manager, Cardiovascular Franchise you would provide the leadership to develop and execute plans to drive the development of platform and product category strategies/roadmaps and successful global commercialization of product solutions and technologies to support the delivery of defined business objectives. Manage the global marketing functions as they relate to assigned product lines and meet/exceed business plan strategic and financial objectives. Drive new product development and business development functions for assigned Franchise.
You would be expected to perform all tasks assigned to you, including but not limited to:
- Develops, implements and monitors platform and product category strategies to achieve established financial goals. Scope includes assessment of market trends, customer needs, clinical trends and competitive landscape globally.
- Manages all sector commercialization projects within platform including growth, cost containment/reduction, quality, and sourcing projects to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Establishes and manages relationships with key opinion leaders to drive development, launch and awareness activities related to commercialization projects.
- Develops and nurtures Alliance/OEM partner relationships to drive new product development and global distribution performance to include; education, training, business agreements and strategic marketing plans. Works with cross functional teams to develop accurate annual franchise forecasts and market demand, evaluate market changes and execute LEAN process improvements.
- Implements marketing strategy and execute against marketing plan, including coordination of global launches with internal and external stakeholders.
- Works closely with R&D teams to support new product development and launch efforts. This includes validating new product design, functionality and clinical applications with customers and OEM/Alliance partners as well as developing marketing and sales plans.
- Creates presentation materials for executive-level decision makers to gain approval for franchise strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Coordinates field efforts to promote product/clinical application with direct and OEM/Alliance partner sales force personnel including surgeon and support staff education.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, Science or Related Fields.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
- 5 years minimum related business experience in Medical Sales /Marketing and Product Management, including at least 1 year in the Cardiovascular field.
- Previous work experience with professional interacting with the surgical community and Surgeons.
- Demonstrated experience with a proven track record as an effective manager with strong leadership and personal selling capabilities.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel Position requires travel up to 30%. Up to 50% may be required at certain times.
- Effective communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate to superiors, direct reports, peers and cross-functional groups.
- Ability to manage multiple product lines and potentially business partners.
- Must be proficient with a variety of analytical tools such as Excel.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with a related specialization.
- 1 year of direct personnel management experience.
- 3 years cardiovascular experience.
- 2 years’ experience in the development and market introduction of new medical products for Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or related organization.
- Completed formal presentation skills training. Needs to be proficient at presenting to an audience of various size and levels.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Formal training on statistical analysis, forecasting and similar analytical tools.
Get to Know LifeNet Health: