Nasdaq Position Overview:
Passion, Effectiveness, Integrity, Resilience & Leading Change
These are more than just NASDAQ core values... they are qualities we hire for.
Global Technology is responsible for developing leading technology for our various businesses at Nasdaq including corporate solutions, Infrastructure, Operations and Information Security. Providing exchange and business technology is what supports our clients in all aspects of their business or marketplace.
Design, develop, modify, test,optimize, and implement application software solutionsfor new and existing applications, systems architecture, and applications infrastructure. Review system requirements and business processes; design, code, test, optimize, and implement software solutions.
- Utilize NASDAQ’s world-class Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) operational framework for designing, coding, testing, optimizing, implementing, and maintaining software solutions for surveilling NASDAQ’s global exchanges and markets.
- Work collaboratively amongst geographically distributed development and support teams with limited supervision.
- Develop market surveillance solutions for routine assignments of increasing complexity.
- Work with end users to support development of functional requirements and testing of developed products.
- Provide application software development services and technical support typically in a defined project often learning from more experienced peers.
- Develop, analyze, and supportsurveillance software for new and existing applications often learning on the job from more senior colleagues as size of the challenge increases.
- Modify existing internal software products for improved functionality, adaptation to new hardware, improved performance, or enhance product usability under limited supervision.
- Implement and monitor routine system improvements to ensure increased software product resiliency and efficiency.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- EducationRequired: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- ExperienceRequired: Minimum 2 years related experience of object oriented language.
- Special Qualifications: Knowledge of one or more programming or scriptinglanguages, such as C, C++, C#, .net, Java, Perl, etc.; SQL for one or more databases; and one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, etc.
Job ID 2017-9625