Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Product Management
Avvo is seeking an experienced Analyst with a track record helping consumer-focused companies grow. You are an organized self-starter with a keen business sense who loves digging into data to understand trends and performance. You have a passion for translating data into insights to find opportunities for growth and can effectively communicate them internally.
You are a creative thinker who can recommend, plan, and execute an analytical approach that results in actionable business improvements. You’re also a great teammate who likes a rapidly changing environment and wants to join a company with significant growth potential that offers a ton of opportunity to build your skills.
You will work closely with our consumer-facing product team to improve the performance of our e-commerce platform. This is a great fit for someone who loves solving interesting problems and seeing their insights turn into product changes.
In this role you will:
- As an analyst embedded on a cross-functional team you will serve as a subject matter expert and coach around data analysis and related best practices.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Work closely with product teams to drive product innovation through actionable analytics.
- Analyze and interpret the results of product experiments using A/B testing and other statistical techniques.
- Develop visualizations and other methods for conveying key insights and reports.
- Support ad hoc reporting and business analysis related to existing and potential new products
- Deliver presentations to senior leadership (including c-level executives) and present complex analytical findings
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems and making product and feature recommendations
- Highly proficient in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Tableau)
- Solid proficiency with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses and business needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse audiences
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Knowledge of R, Python, or similar