- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing, building, commissioning and supporting electro-mechanical test equipment.
- They will provide support our Engineering, Manufacturing and Assembly personnel for standard and custom electromechanical products, and will provide support to customers and outside sales engineers to insure the correct selection, implementation and use of HDLLC products.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Strong electromechanicalexperience in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated electromechanical design creativity and pragmatic, problem solving skills, with a willingness to take ownership of a project.
- Sound knowledge of LabView programming in area of motion control and data acquisition. (MUST)
- Thorough knowledge of electromechanical power transmission and motion control for motors, drives, controllers and encoders, with a fine attention to detail.
- Must provide guidance and support to the engineering teams for the design of custom and modified standard electromechanical products.
- Other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands on assembly of electromechanical components and test experience are essential.
- Understanding of the dynamics of motion and a fundamental knowledge of precision Power Transmission components will also be expected.
- Hands on experience in assembly and wiring of electrical and electronic components are essential.
- Ability to multitask in an accurate timely and organized fashion.
- Complete understanding of Solidworks, with capability of accurate drawing management.
- Solid working knowledge of ERP system, and BOM construction, and how their input affects other departments.
- Understanding of ISO procedural requirements for all aspects of tasks.
- Ability to write technical reports and make presentations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office).
- A good understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction.
- BSEE or equivalent or related proven capability and experience.
- GD & T Certification
- 5+ years experience