Wolters Kluwer GRC division is looking for a Strategic Sales Specialist work remote from Houston or another major city in the central US.
Governance, Risk & Compliance Solutions (GRC Solutions) is a division of Wolters Kluwer that provides a broad spectrum ofsolutions, services and expertise to legal, finance, risk and compliance professionals and small business owners to help manage myriad governance, risk and compliance challenges in dynamic markets and regulatory environments, globally. GRC Solutions serves more than 350,000 customers in more than 150 countries, including 70% of Fortune 500 companies, 92% of theworld’s top banks, 90% of the Am Law 100 and more than 300,000 small businesses. The division has a global footprint, withworkforce in 28 countries. Our clients include corporate legal departments, insurers, small businesses, financial services companies, brand professionals, underwriters, governments and compliance and risk professionals.
Financial Information Services (FIS) offers financial product compliance and underwriting risk management solutions to thefinancial services market. This business area brings its solutions tomarket as Wolters Kluwer Financial Services and CT Lien Solutions.
The Strategic Sales Specialist - Motor Vehicle Solutions has primary responsibility for driving profitable growth of the new Motor Vehicle Services suite of solutions by selling products/services directly to end users in the corporate and banking markets, primarily via face-to-face contact. The Strategic Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling into all territories across the U.S., working in conjunction with the assigned Strategic Account Executive. The Strategic Sales Specialist will be responsible for generating sales leads solely for the Motor Vehicle product line, following up on all pre-identified leads to determine their viability, identifying opportunities within existing and new accounts, demonstrating the solution, and closing the sale. The average sales cycle is 3-6 months and average deal size is $10,000. Once the sale has been closed, the opportunity is turned over tothe Strategic Account Executive assigned to the account. TheStrategic Sales Specialist’s activities include learning and staying informed on the comprehensive Motor Vehicle Services product line; learning and following a comprehensive sales process; updating and managing sales pipeline information; managing time and resources effectively; representing Wolters Kluwer within theindustry; and contributing to sales planning and forecasting activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creates business relationships and generates sales leads withhigh-level contacts often through face-to-face and client site visits.
• Develops and executes a strategic plan that effectively grows theexisting client base while captures new revenue through theexpansion sales of new products and solutions of Motor Vehicle Services across all existing and new accounts in all U.S. territories.
• Partners with Lien Solutions corporate and banking Strategic Account Executives to deepen customer relationships in order to increase share of wallet.
• Effectively navigates organizations in order to widen Wolters Kluwer Lien Solution’s reach and increase brand awareness.
• Consistently demonstrates MVP product expertise, leveraging knowledge from competitive products to influence prospects across all territories.
• Demonstrates strong business acumen by maintaining complete and current knowledge of sales activities, accurate forecasting and status of account plan execution while being prepared to provide internal executive summary at any moment.
• Be regarded as the Motor Vehicle Services product expert, prospect targeting and provides expertise in closing Motor Vehicle Services deals.
• Optimizes sales and processes through technology, CRM (SFDC), data-driven initiatives, and effective resource management.
• Interfaces closely with Strategic Account Executives in theCorporate and Banking segments, Subject Matter Experts, Sales Operations Team, Pricing Team and other Lien Solutions teams tocreate additional value for the company.
• Effectively communicates market trends and competitive intelligence to appropriate internal teams and resources for follow-up.
• Maintains thorough understanding of all client agreements, policies, procedures, authorization processes while adhering to all quality standards and deadlines.
• Contributes to a competitive, “hungry” sales culture while demonstrating the highest ethical standards and customer care exemplifying the company’s core values.
• Maintains consistent focus on serving our customers and meeting and/or exceeding revenue quota and expectations.
• Develops and executes strategic plans in order to effectively maximize new revenue opportunities.
• Ability to identify and analyze trends and market opportunities, understands the application of our sales solutions to those identified market needs and shares this knowledge with all members of the Sales Team in a collaborative manner.
• Highly proficient with both internal and external communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must possess excellent presentation skills.
• Must possess a mastery of the sales process, the MVP product, both from the client’s decision making to the Lien Solutions sales, onboarding and fulfillment process.
• Intrinsically motivated with a relentless passion for success.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Highly collaborative and fosters an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Demonstrates personal accountability for sales performance while executing all responsibilities with the highest ethical standards.
• Documented track record of consistent sales achievement, quota attainment and account management excellence.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Extensive domestic travel as defined by business needs (50%+).
• Overnight travel may be required.
• Ability to travel independently.
• Ability to travel by air.
• Must have valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to drive for long periods of time.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent related work experience
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience with demonstrated success in new product sales. Preferred industry experience with motor vehicle services or title processing.
• Experience selling to multiple levels within Fortune 500 companies, banks and financial institutions.
• Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
• Making in-person presentations to prospective clients to explain the business’ products.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) skills.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to problem solve.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and follow-through skills.
• Professional demeanor – Must maintain the company’s goals, standards, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with non-traditional work hours, as needed.
• Ability to prioritize work through time management to meet tight deadlines.
• Strategic and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to influence and work as part of a team.
• Ability to remain engaged through a long sales cycle (3-6 months).