- Lead all aspects of Fluke’s TI products; P&L responsibility for this transformative business.
- Manage team of 10 direct reports in product management, marketing & category management
- Achieves business and profitability goals through use of FBS, effective business leadership and execution of marketing strategies. Determines and formulates operational and business strategies and provides overall direction of the business unit.
- Demonstrate strong global market and cultural understanding which can be leveraged to effectively motivate and manage this team to achieve results. Strong experience in constructing effective organizational models is required to fully unlock the potential of the business.
- Deliver against the financial and growth expectations of the business, exceed customer expectations, and drive talent development and associate engagement. This is expected to be accomplished through effective development and execution on thoughtful business strategies and a strong commitment to talent and organizational development.
- Directs, plans, and implements strategy, policies, objectives, operational activities and internal control procedures for the business unit in accordance with the overall strategy of the company in order to achieve profitability, growth, and operational results.
- Structure the business unit for growth and business success, optimizing a multi-location/multicultural team to deliver market-leading services.
- Directs and coordinates organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, optimize fiscal and human resource investment, and increase efficiency.
- Prepares reports and budgets and makes presentations to customers, VP/President, other executive staff, and parent company executives.
- Collaborates with other executive staff in the development of a marketing plan, sales plan and account management process in order to identify markets, counter competitive threats, and execute on strategic objectives.
- Coordinates business unit efforts with those of corporate strategic development, M&A, Engineering (research & development) in order to ensure the unit achieves market-positioning status as planned. Looks for opportunities to both achieve customer requirements and optimize product line(s) across all possible markets.
- Ensures corporate values are reinforced throughout the business unit, through deliberate communication, training, and development of subordinate management staff. Serves as role model for leadership within the business unit.
- Ensures the highest quality staff are hired and retained; ensures administrative processes and programs supporting associate-needs are completed and that policies are carried out consistently and fairly throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA or advanced degreepreferred
- 8-10+ years business experience including P&L accountability; ideally, experience/success in product line and product marketing leadership positions, driving the go-to-market activity in both Fortune 500 and entrepreneurial firms.
- Leadership experience in the creation and driving of a high growth/multidimensional, globally complex business.
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Thrives on complexity and in a world of metrics and measurement.
- Able to lead and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Any experience in industrial products or services would be a plus.