Position Purpose: Manage department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals.
- Plan and direct the daily activities of a team focused on a particular system or technology.
- Liaison with managers in IT and other functions, applying standard solutions and processes.
- Apply specific technical expertise in depth to address technical and business issues.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Product development lifecycle management experience
- Expertise with Agile methodology
- Experience with product ownership and effective communication with cross functional business partners
- Experience managing roadmaps and tracking/reporting progress
- Healthcare claims and contracting experience
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: USA-Missouri-Clayton
Organization: G&A-IT-Analytic Solutions