TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Join one of the country’s fastest growing companies! We are looking for a strategic sales executive to join our rapidly growing team. We offer an excellent benefits package, bonus opportunity, and career growth potential for those with the drive to succeed.
Relias provides software and services to more than 7,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent. Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a 96% retention rate.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Competitive base salary & generous bonus opportunity
- Great health benefits package in addition to an outstanding 401k company match and wellness program
- Time to recharge – Unlimited PTO & 11 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Comprehensive 2-week training program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- One of Deloitte’s 500 fastest growing tech companies
- One of The 2014 Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
The VP, Sales is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Sales and renewals department, which includes sales into new clients and up-selling into Relias’ over 7,000 clients. The position is responsible for driving revenue growth across our SMB, field, and enterprise teams, and driving renewals, retention, and net retention. Performance of this position directly impacts the growth and profitability of Relias Learning.
- Leading a team of 100 (and growing rapidly) in-house and remote sales professionals, Managers, Directors and VP’s in a high growth environment.
- Maximizing your sales teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each level of the sales organization
- Providing onsite and virtual support to your team’s sales efforts; especially targeted on our expansion into enterprise sales efforts (Enterprise account, payers and state agencies)
- Working with the sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business across product lines
- Partnering withmarketing to create and drive market specific programs and lead generation campaigns
- Effectively teaming with Client Care to ensure proper account management, upselling, client satisfaction and renewals
- Guiding organization wide efforts in driving market penetration in the verticals we serve
- Partnering with Product Management and Content to ensure our offerings are on target and fulfill market needs
- Working with leadership to determine new markets we can enter and how to do so most effectively
- Integrating acquired companies into the sales structure which may include new products and new verticals
- Being a contributing member of the Relias Operating Committee
Required Education and Experience
- 15+ years of sales management and relevant client facing experience in a technology or healthcare environment
- Demonstrated history of leading organizations of $200M in revenue or more, managing 150+ people in a multi-layer sales organization – both remote and in-house
- Demonstrated history of scaling a sales organization through a $150M+ organic revenue climb, with a focus on building enterprise muscle in-house
- Demonstrated history of successfully selling into enterprise accounts (state agencies, payers, etc.)
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing renewals
- Healthcareexperience a plus
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to scale a sales organization in a high growth SaaS business
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills
- Strong executive presence
- Proven ability to develop and drive others in a metrics-drive, process-based environment with high accountability
- Willingness to travel50-60% of the time
- Strong organizational, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain effective and respected work relationships with other management and employees
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace