BAE Systems is seeking a Senior Capture Manager that will be responsible for programmatic and capture management activities within the BAE Systems Mission Support business area’s market of interest.
This position will be performed at our BAE facility in Colorado Springs, CO. This role will be responsible for leading capture activities, and managing proposal resources, through all of the phases. The Capture Manager will create capture plans, manage capture budget, interact with potential customer(s), conduct phase reviews, and lead proposal development activities. Business activities will occur in the space and missile defense market areas related to BMDS mission operations, space networks operations, critical facility operations and maintenance, full life cycle management of sensor systems, and depot level supply chain management.
This position reports directly to the Intelligence and Security Senior Director of Business Development for Mission Support. Individual will be responsible for leading customer engagement with USAF Space Command (includes SMC), Missile Defense Agency and Air Force Life Cycle Management Center.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum Ten years directly related experience with USAF Space Command (includes SMC), Missile Defense Agency or Air Force Life Cycle Management Center acquisition processes.
- Experience leading capture team in pursuit of medium sized ($50 million – $100 million) proposal efforts.
- Program Management experience of $50-100M sized programs w/various contract types (e.g. CP, FF, IF/AF).
- Successful past performance related to business development (e.g., developing customer relationships, account strategies, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture & proposal activities).
- Experience leading customer engagement activities with GS-14 level and above representatives.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Advanced engineering degree preferred.
- Program management experience of $100M+ size programs.
- Experience with CMMI Level 3 or 5 development programs.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Job ID:32306BR