Facility Engineer - Facility Services - RT
Facility Engineer – Facility Services - RT
Moline, Illinois 61265
Horicon, Wisconsin 53032
As a Facility Engineer, Architectural/Civil/Structural Engineering, you will have the primary responsibility to provide Project Management and Architectural, Civil, and/or Structural Engineering technical support related to implementation of facilities infrastructure projects primarily at our manufacturing facilities in and around Horicon, Wisconsin and also at other facilities within the US geography. In addition, you will:
- Provide Project Management using project management processes aligned with the Project Management Institute for small to medium scope facility infrastructure projects typically up to $10M in capital spend including machine tools, production equipment, and other processes that support manufacturing and/or distribution operations. Project management responsibilities include cost, schedule, and quality control.
- Provide technical guidance and coordinate with the work of internal technical resources, external design professionals, and constructioncontractors from concept through implementation for your own projects or in support of other project managers.
- Perform engineering analysis of Civil or facility Architectural/Structural systems, make design decisions, and provide proposals for solutions to facility engineering issues at multiple factories.
- Support or lead execution of projects related to the infrastructure including non-mobile material handling devices (jibs, monorails, conveyors), roofing, internal/external concrete additions/replacement, racking, dock additions/replacement, manufacturing equipment moves, site modifications and building additions.
- Support or lead value engineering efforts to produce a cost effective design.
- Communicate and ensure a collaborative environment with high performance teamwork with Unit leadership, Manufacturing Engineering, environmental staff, supply management, maintenance, facilities staff, consultants, and contractors.
- Provide life, safety and building code analysis on facilities projects and support and implement programs within the organization to prevent injuries and illnesses. Assist in the identification and resolution of potential environmental, safety, ergonomic and health hazards.
- Coordinate withinternal Supply Management to develop project sourcing strategy and research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services. Prepare purchase requisitions for management approval
Note: The hiring manager expects that the successful candidate should expect to perform in this role for a minimum of 24months.
US Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. 3+ years of experiencewith Architectural or Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering systems and design.
2. Demonstrated multi-discipline project management experience on projects of up to $10M in capital spend focusing on schedule, budget and quality expectations with the ability to prioritize multiple active projects simultaneously.
3. Demonstrated experience in procuring and coordinating multiple skilled trades, contractors, and outside consultants to achieve project objectives.
4. Experiencewithapplying engineering systems design principles in or to support a manufacturing environment.
5. Experiencewith AutoCAD
6. Experiencecollaborating with factory leadership to deliver solutions that are aligned with factories' strategies and goals
7. 3+ years experiencewith Microsoft Office Suite
8. Registration as a licensed professional engineer, architect, or equivalent.
9. Formal project management training and PMP Certificate (Project Management Professional)
10. Knowledge of construction industry project delivery methods, controls, and constructioncontract management
11. Experiencewith Building Information Modeling
12. Working knowledge of building codes, OSHA Safety standards, quality and environmental laws, regulations and goals
13. Experience writing contracts for Architectural, Structural or Civil Engineering projects
15. Professional Engineering License
16. Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil, or Structural Engineering.
17. Present Salary?
18. Salary Expectation?
19. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?