Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Chief Engineer for the Four Points by Sheraton Atlanta Airport in Atlanta, GA . We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to create a "best in class" hotel!
Overall Responsibilities: The Maintenance Chief/Chief Engineer is responsible for maintaining the overall operation of the maintenance department and the appearance and working order of the hotel. Furthermore, the Maintenance Chief/Chief Engineer will be responsible for the administration of the company's maintenance and life safety programs to include purchasing, preventative maintenance, equipment repairs, hotel security and life safety and supervision of the maintenance department.
*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Maintenance Chief may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for Chief Engineer must have a minimum of 1 years hotel maintenance experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior knowledge of and experience in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and related areas required.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to lead others.
- Ability to manage others virtually.
- Ability to read, write and speak English with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).