Hewlett Packard Enterprise - San Francisco and Pacific North West
Sales Account Executive, HPE Enterprise Software
About HPE Software
HPE Software is one of the industry's leading providers of hybrid IT built on secure, next-generation, software-defined infrastructure that will run customers' data centers today, bridge to multi-cloud environments tomorrow, and power the emerging intelligent edge for decades to come. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning cloud to data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, productive, and secure.
Our upcoming merger with Micro Focus will make us the sixth largest pure-play Software Company in the world and well positioned for powerful impact in our market. Come join us!
What We Sell
With one of the broadest IT Software portfolios, we enable our customers to improve their IT operations, generate actionable insights, protect and get the most out of their applications and data. Our software assets include: Big Data Analytics, IT Operations Management, Compliant Archiving (Digital Safe), Application Delivery Management, Enterprise Security and Information Management & Governance.
Our Mission Statement
HPE Software’s mission is to provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. Across our products, we put customers at the center of our innovation and build high-quality products that our teams can be proud of.
About the Role:
Sales Account Executive, HPE Software
HPE Software is seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to lead large and medium accounts for either our ADM (Application Delivery Management) OR ITOM (IT Operations Managment)
- Apply understanding of HPE strategy and portfolio to customer priorities and build a plan that drives revenue growth.
- Quickly and accurately assess opportunities and realistically forecast likelihood to close based on customer relationship, predictable buying process, budget availability or challenges.
- Identify and assess opportunities to grow existing accounts or develop new opportunities.
- Proven ability to close sales to achieve quotas.
- Engage HPE Execs as necessary and in ways which will have maximum impact
- Ensure the end to end success of a solution resulting in positive business outcomes, account champions and “best in class” (referenceable) cases.
- Continuously develop deep insights into the market and competitive landscape to serve customers and drive competitive wins.
- Respond to questions and align with partners to provide strong service and training offerings.
- 5+years of successful softwaresalesexperiencein similar space/accounts with proven track record in:
- Developing deep customer relationships
- Creating strong business relationships
- Negotiating large enterprise software deals
- Demonstrated, verifiable achievement of consistent, over quota attainment.
- Great communication skills, collaboration, and ability to navigate a matrixed organization.
- BA/BS degreepreferred