The Sr Sourcing Manager will play an integral role in managing and controlling T-Mobile’s Call Center spend through category and supplier management tactics. This independent contributor role will be responsible for developing a Call Center category strategy, contributing focused expertise and drives a culture of spending discipline for strategic suppliers. This role will be highly critical to current and future business operations via the employment of efficient, effective, and best in class strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiation, and supplier management practices. Serves as a source of best practices to be implemented by more junior team members.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Category strategy development including spend and market analysis
- Competitively sourcing call center spend through engagement of strategic suppliers and application of industry knowledge
- Drafting, negotiating, project manage and executing contractual documents including but not limited to master service agreements, statements of work, letter agreements, and purchase orders
- Supplier management - supporting the evolution of supplier management through supplier scorecard development and supplier quarterly business
- Effectively communicates to the Businesses Procurement’s value and strategic direction
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 10+ years’ experience in call center sourcing or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing business strategy; extensive business case writing, strong background in market intelligence research, and proficient in negotiation strategy and tactics
- Supplier Management - Will work with existing suppliers, yet also be critical in identifying new suppliers based on requirements.
- Extensive experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials in a mid to large size company.
- Advanced key procurement skills: Development / management of category strategies; RFP / RFI development, contract negotiations, strategic sourcing, management of supplier relationship lifecycle, understanding of risk mitigation principles, and understanding of various cost evaluation methods (TCO, ROI, Payback Period, etc.)
- Advanced contracting skills – knowledge of contracting principles, laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly and concisely communicate information at multiple levels, adapting easily to change. Capable of effective executive management presentations / communications
Education Minimum Required
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Finance, Technology or Engineering
- Preferred: Master’s degree preferred Business, Finance, Technology or Engineering