A facilities management company is looking to add a true sales professional. Must have industry contacts and a strong ability to development a total sales system.
As a Sales Professional, you will identify customer needs in terms of Facility, Security, and Mechanical Services and suggest solutions that best fit those needs. You will also identify new sales opportunities that will expand the customer base and move the company towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with our vision and values.
· Identify and build prospective client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their businesses. Create sales funnels by continually creating leads through networking, cold calling, face-to-face contact, referrals, etc.
· Lead the creation and delivery of effective sales proposals and presentations for key opportunities.
· Consult with top management to develop and implement effective winning strategies and account plans that maximize the value delivered by our products and services.
· Acquire knowledge of all our products from both a marketing and technical perspective. Learn and deliver upon the sales models/pricing/proposals
· Manage sales tactical relationships with consultants and partners.
· Monitor and report on competitive market intelligence.
· Attend networking functions, trade shows and other industry events to effectively connect build relationships in the community.
· Meet and exceed assigned individual goals, revenue and pipeline quotas.
· Five to ten years of industry salesexperience, preferably in custodial/facilities management service
· Proven record of consistently outperforming sales quotas; achievement driven and highly competitive.
· Ability to follow up and follow through with all contacts for effective communication in completing the sales process and afterward to maintain the client relationship business.
· Ability to prospect and manage top level relationships.
· Working understanding of the business and technologies within our markets.
· Strong written and verbal skills including the ability and confidence to present to top management audiences.
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and all salessupport applications.
· An upbeat, energetic, tenacious personality.
· Strong attention to detail and follow through on assignments
· Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment