SHIFT is representing a $120 million manufacturer in the Baltimore/DC area in their search for a Regional Accounts Sales Representative. This seasoned salesperson must come from a CPG sales or account management background, preferably with an agricultural or equine sales focus into retailers or distributors. This is an outstanding opportunity to represent a prestigious 50-year-old family business and grow sales within local and regional accounts throughout the Mid-Atlantic!
**The ideal candidate must be based in the MD/DC/PA area with the ability to travel60% from NJ to VA.
**The ideal candidate must be a non-smoker due to the flammability of products manufactured in our client’s plants.
REGIONAL ACCOUNTS SALES REPRESENTATIVE
How you’re going to make an impact:
· Grow sales and profits through the maintenance and expansion of relationships with customers including large, multi-locationretailers, regional distributors, and smaller individual dealers.
· Support and grow market share with existing accounts and new sales opportunities through strategic marketingcampaigns and effective customer outreach programs.
· Proactively assess, clarify, and report customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Collaborate with regional and corporate management and sales teams in defining, developing, and implementing sales and marketing objectives and strategies.
· Monitor, analyze, review, and report on relevant markets and sales.
· Develop sales presentations to include customer business reviews, new products, and product positioning strategies.
· Provide input for the creation of deliverables i.e. sell sheets, package designs, etc.
· Perform sales order entry and other administrative duties as required.
What you need:
· 7+ years of experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG) account management of local and regional markets.
· Background in Equine and Agricultural markets strongly preferred.
· Ability to generate, interpret, and analyze sales and market intelligence.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Travelrequired (up to 60%) in Mid-Atlantic region (MD, Northern VA, PA, DE, NJ).
· Non-smoker is required.
SHIFT is the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help you solve your organization’s most pressing issues, achieve your ambitious goals, and capitalize on your greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
SHIFT Recruiting is the only recruiting company on earth to deliver a thriving union from beginning to end. We seamlessly blend science, art, psychology, and organizational development to make the perfect match for candidates and clients. Making this soulful connection requires an objective partner willing and ready to understand the purpose and passion of the candidate and the DNA of the client’s culture.