Omnitracs, LLC is a global pioneer of trucking solutions for all business models. Omnitracs’ more than 1,000 employees deliver software-as-a-service-based solutions to help more than 12,000 customers manage nearly 1,100,000 assets in more than 70 countries. The company pioneered the use of commercial vehicle telematics over 25 years ago and serves today as a powerhouse of innovative, intuitive technologies. Omnitracs transforms the transportation industry through technology and insight, featuring best-in-class solutions for compliance, safety and security, productivity, telematics and tracking, transportation management (TMS), planning and delivery, data and analytics, and professional services.
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for guiding customers through the planning, process discovery, documentation, and training components of our predictive solutions. The Implementation Specialist will work very closely with the customer to ensure a successful implementation of the product.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Lead the implementation of solutions to any new customers and/or upgraded solutions to existing customers
• Understand and identify the client’s needs for improving safety and retention within their workforces
• Conduct training sessions and demonstrations of the product to clients to ensure they understand the solutions provided to them
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders of all technical levels; provide highly technical information to audiences of varying skill levels in a clear and concise manner
• Act as a point of contact to customers’ during the implementation process and provide resolutions to inquiries
Skills & Requirements
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years’ experience with implementations of software solutions or technical products; experience in a customer service role
• Experience with technical training preferred
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of data-driven solutions
• Familiarity with SQL, Oracle or Netezza is a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to deliver highly technical information to audiences of varying technical skill levels, both internally and externally
• Ability to learn quickly and absorb information
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide creative solutions.