We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financialsecurity of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:https://www.communitymedical.org/
- Develops analytical reports to identify and monitor performance activities.
- Conducts assessments to identify opportunities for data management and reporting improvements.
- Consults with departmental personnel to review and interpret reports.
- Creates, designs and implements databases and data integration solutions.
- Develops methods of transforming data into actionable information through report presentation including charts, graphs, and spreadsheets and prepare finished packages for presentation.
- Researches literature to evaluate and recommend studies/opportunities for improvement which focus on CMC’s strategic priorities.
- Directs certain projects requiring extensive statistical information as required.
- Develops process to ensure data integrity and security related to the processes of collection, distribution, and analysis of results.
- Coordinates with hospital-wide information systems to optimize system integration and data flow.
- Mentors for Clinical Decision Support Analyst I.
- Designs reports using complex report writers for the purpose of analyzing data activity.
- Distributes reports for review and approval as defined by departmental policy. Ensures all indicated corrections and changes are processed and reports are prepared prior to meetings.
- Aggregates and present ad hoc statistical data as directed for accreditation, regulatory, risk management, and business planning.
Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Nursing, Information Systems, or closely related field. Previous employment in a highly confidential position. Four years of applicable experience. Experience with report writing tools and scriptinglanguages.
Master's degree in Statistics, Nursing, Information Systems, or closely related field. Healthcareexperience.