Operations Manager / Relationship Management
As Operations Manager you will represent MRA in a positive, professional manner, always keeping the best interest and needs of the member at the forefront. Your role is to develop and maintain relationships with members and prospects to deliver exceptional service, to maintain high member retention, and generate non-dues revenue. This role is a hybrid and focuses partially on operations and partially on building relationships.
Operationally, you’ll share in leading administrative and office operation, and have a collaborative role in our budgeting, financialreporting, and facility management. The other focus of this role is primarily an inside sales position responsible for increasing training, event registrations, and HR Services. You will follow up with business leads and build relationships with members by connecting via email, video technology, and telephone calls. In partnership with MRA’s Marketing team, you’ll develop and deploy targeted marketing plans to help fill training programs.
The successful candidate is driven to exceed member expectations, draws energy from working with people, and is passionate about problem solving and finding unique solutions for an organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Human Resources or General Business
• 5-7 years of experience in sales/development, association management, or human resources field
• Business development success, preferably in service sectors in consultative sales.
• A passion for understanding, managing and enhancing businesses and developing partnerships
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Exceptional organization and time management skills to juggle multiple, time sensitive projects