Manager Strategy and Business Development
11 - 15 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems, and specialy products based on the sepcific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages.
Define, develop and manage opportunities within existing portfolio of products and services. As well as develop new offering(s) with channel participants and product marketing to identify new product development opportunities as well as new channel opportunities, such as retail and residential markets. Work with technical and operations staff to identify service opportunities and determine how to combine and exploit a full offering of products and services.
- Evaluate existing and new products, services and solutions for inclusion in offering to all channels
- Coordinate efforts of product management, brand management, sales and operations to ensure proper packaging, unit size, and quantities are being offered and stocked to satisfy needs of target customers
- Working with sales and product management, develop sales and promotional campaigns to drive growth through:
- Define and implement multi brand strategy
- Develop business cases to support all recommendations
- Create analytical tools to evaluate effectiveness of programs and promotions along with developing the communication tools and frequency to report out to management (sales, finance, operations and marketing
- Identify channel strengths, weaknesses and limitations and recommend FSBP strategies to position competitively within the various channels to market
- Recommend and implement adjustments to existing programs and campaigns as necessary
This job requires a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Business Development. Must have experience with new business development, brand and channel strategy along with experience in strategic planning, marketing and promotional strategies. Must also possess well-developed written, oral communication and presentation skills. Individual should be well organized, possess strong analytical skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at the same time with ambiguity.
Requisition ID 2017-119504