5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
TheBrandTeam is responsible for growing and protecting the TD brand and promotional TD products and services.
The scope of work ranges from developing and implementing brand and advertising strategies, value propositions,brand architecture, communications planning, advertising planning and execution, governance, research, directing national sponsorship, managing brand identity standards globally; trademarks, and implementing global Brand Evolution.
As a member of the Global Brand and Advertising Team, the successful candidate will require a clear understanding of Project Management and Branding.
This position is accountable for coordination and management of the Marketing activities associated with the branding initiatives in Canada as well as supporting key Brand evolution projects. Responsibilities include project scoping, preparation of briefs, management of project timelines, monitoring of activities, providing brand oversight and leading brand evolution and visual identity initiatives.
Ensuring compliance to Project Management methodology, the candidate is responsible for managing projects within budget per approved plans, identifying project dependencies, managing risks and developing contingency plans as required.
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing meaningful direction on brand-related activities. Working closely with our agencies, the candidate will oversee definition, design and development of guidelines; directing our partners through evolution.
The Manager will build and manage strong relationships with Agencies, Suppliers, Planning, Business Units, Finance and other internal departments to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and with maximum effectiveness.
- § The ideal candidate must have 5-7 years Marketing experience.
- § Proven Project Management experience, including methodology, tools and techniques, and the experience managing large projects
- § Excellent problem solving abilities. Ability to resolve ambiguity and transform vision into execution
- § Superior project management and execution abilities, with a proven record of delivering results
- § Strong organizational follow—up and priority setting skills to handle multiple tasks/projects and to work independently
- § Ability to remain flexible with shifting priorities and ability to function under deadlines with minimal supervision
- § Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- § Strong organizational skills and solid problem solving and decision making ability.
- § Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels of the organization including negotiation and presentation skills.
- § Proactive with effective time management skills
- § Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and keep key players informed.
- § Demonstrated success in simultaneously bringing many projects through to successful implementation.
§ Be a team player and a leader.