Position Purpose: Provide operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability to the server environments. Contribute to the IT infrastructure design and leading in server implementations.
- Contribute in the technical support of the Centene server environment and the applications residing on these servers
- Audit system resources and take action as deemed necessary by the Senior/Lead Systems Engineer’s
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of the server Operating Systems
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to solve complex issues
- Work with senior/lead system engineers to understand and implement IT infrastructure designs and rollouts
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus. Experience securing Microsoft environments in production environments is required, including Active Directory and SQL Server. Understanding of patch management processes for Windows, UNIX and Linux environments. System monitoring responsibilities based upon investigations and incident reporting. Knowledge of securing applications through RBAC and audit controls. Strong analytical skills required.