Position Purpose: Responsible for analytical data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Oversee production process including creating of monthly close reporting for accounting
- Oversee the design and implementation of new software tools
- Oversee and review modifications of existing process of software
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Oversee training and mentoring otherData Analysts.
- Determine work load and related activities for otherData Analysts
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 8+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
Business Analytics: 8+ years of statistical analysis or 5+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience. Healthcare experience preferred. Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access. Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation. Encounters experience preferred.