Evoqua Water Technologies LLC is searching for a Corporate Accounts Manager representing the Heavy Industry Solutions Business Segment. This position reports to the National Sales Manager and can be located in the following locations:
Charlotte, NC (Mid-Atlantic); or Houston, TX; or Schaumburg, IL.
The responsibility of the Corporate Accounts Manager is to directly and indirectly grow all revenue streams in the target corporate accounts. A primary goal will be to expand relationships with executive and C-Suite level contacts. This will be accomplished through personal relationships and facilitated relationships with Evoqua Water Technologies Executive Leadership Team. A component of this effort will be the responsibility for development of a detailed customer organization charts of influencers, decision makers and sponsors.
Work closely with other divisions to leverage the relationships and portfolio.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Travel: 50-75%
- Work closely with other divisions and segments to leverage the relationships and portfolio.
- Collaborate with Evoqua wastewater developers of products and mobile equipment for existing and new applications.
- Developing solutions, reviewing design, costing, and installation estimates with the AE, PM, service and aftermarket organizations.
- Developing business based solutions critical to the success strategy for this position.
- Educating engineers and contractors on the proper application of equipment and/or services solutions.
- Training and partnering to recognize opportunities in the marketplace
- Managing customer relationships, as well as relationships with internal business center partners, to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions.
- This position is a combination of direct and indirect sales. Occasionally, this position partners as a support role on a larger project. There will also be a portion of the job that is dedicated to internal market development within the organization.
- Minimum education of BA/BS preferably in technical degree.
- Proven track record of sales success to large accounts and/or complex value-add technical solutions.
- Executive presence and calm perseverance in challenging circumstances.
- Existing key relationships within targeted accounts or market of focus
Qualifications the ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business Administration.
• At least 10+ years directly related experience in sales or marketing water
treatment systems and services.
Demonstrated executive level relationships with target customers.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record (must meet
eligibility requirements to drive an Evoqua company vehicle).
• Successful and proven experience in revenue growth and partnering
relationships with external and internal customers.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.