WMG Relationship Manager
Job Description Summary
The WMG Relationship Manager is the first initial point of contact and the primary contact to bank of the West’s high net worth client’s portfolio. The Relationship Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients; maximizing client engagement by assessing, understanding, and identifying clients banking needs and providing or arranging a wide array of wealth advice.
Essential Job Functions
1. Acts as the main point of contact for affluent and high net worth clients for Wealth Management.
2. Demonstrates solid business development skills by acquiring profitable client relationships with high income/net worth clients of Wealth Management.
3. Responsible for identifying client needs and ensuring needs are met by utilizing investments, insurance, Daily Banking, Credit or Other relevant products, in connection with clients tax, legal and estate planning professionals.
4. Expands client portfolio through referrals to Fiduciary Officers, Portfolio Managers, BWIS Representatives, Real Estate, Tax and Estate Officers.
5. Responsible for following up to ensure all banking services provided to clients exceed their expectations.
6. Expands and builds relationship with client by proactively monitoring client’s portfolio.
7. Provides clients a high level of consultative financial advice by using the full range of banking products and services designed for the affluent / high-end private customer needs.
8. Ensures all documentation is up to date, complete and in compliance with all policies, regulations, laws and procedures.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin or related field - Required
· Master’s/Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Bus Admin or related field - Preferred
· Required License(s) includes series 7m 65 or 66 and State Life & Health
· Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
· Requires 5years minimum prior relevant experience.
· Solid knowledge of financial products and services for the ultra-high end net worth individual market.
· Solid knowledge of consumer lending; credit, documentation and portfolio management
· Solid knowledge of brokerage and investment products
· Intermediate software application experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.