Client Human Resources Business Partner
Unlock Your Career Potential: Human Resources at ADP. It’s all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Human Resources team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they’d recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring a Human Resources Consultant. In this position, you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, using your HRexperience, ADP product expertise and consulting skills to solve their most critical business challenges.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an expert to customers supporting ADP’s most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP’s largest clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to
- ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work proactively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions
- Bachelor’s degreerequired plus one of the following (active) certifications: PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SCP
- Master’s degree will be accepted in lieu of certification.
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as an HCM practitioner in a systems-related organization
- At least 7 years of experience in a client service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Must be able to travel (weekly) to various client sites within assigned local territory
- Prior experience partnering with Sales and Implementation.
- Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead conversations with executive-level client contacts
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written including strong skills in persuasion and motivation