Ticom Geomatics delivers information superiority through interoperability of networked solutions for tactical warfighters.
Ticom Geomatics has built its success through focus on the customer mission while maintaining an employee and family oriented culture. We are interested in bringing in strong team members who are flexible and have the potential to help grow our business and deliver high impact capabilities to our customers.
The Technical Project Delivery Manager will manage small to mid-sized projects with highly talented, cross-functional engineering teams. This individual will be supporting our Program Managers across matrixed projects and will work closely with a Program Financial Analyst and Technical Lead for each project. The projects deliver enterprise application software and systems primarily focused on Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and RF geolocation applications supporting multiple Department of Defense (DoD) and other Intelligence Community customers. The successful candidate will continue to elevate the team's competency in delivering high quality, impactful solutions.
Please NOTE: This is a Technical Project Delivery Manager, not a Program Management role. This position does not have direct reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of complex analytical tasks in support of one or more contract programs
- Work closely with program managers and engineering management to ensure alignment of project objectives, program strategy, technical solutions and resource allocations
- Manage technical execution of 3-4 small to mid-sized enterprise projects ($200k-1M). This includes defining and tracking work around systems engineering, software/hardware development, test/QA and final release/deployment on customer networks/platforms
- Prepare, track, and meet project cost, schedule and technical performance targets
- Provide technical oversight for and coordination of multidisciplinary technical teams to achieve project objectives, ensuring quality of project deliverables
- Review and consult with multiple program teams on plans, schedules and scope of work for specific projects, tracking, handling and reporting on dependencies, issues and risks
- Produce reports and presentations for customers; present to teams, management and customers
- Support white paper and proposal development
- Enable efficiency through just enough process, helping to define and improve processes used on projectsEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Recent project management experience working with matrixed technical teams (min of 3-4 years)
- Recent experience managing costs, budgets and schedules for concurrent projects
- Demonstrated success in building and coaching matrixed, cross functional teams, including developing, integrating, testing and deploying systems for one or more customers
- Demonstrated experience running successful concurrent projects, including leading, planning, organizing, staffing, reporting on, and coordinating all phases of the projects from inception through completion
- Competency in systems engineering or other technical experience, preferably for military applications (such as SIGINT systems)
- Strong knowledge of project management fundamentals, including defining and improving processes used
- Experience using Agile methodologies, preferably in a government environment
- Leads with a service oriented, team-based mindset and develops strong relationships with peers, program managers and end customers
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 8-10 years of related experience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Familiarity with Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) solutions in the military services
- Experience with Navy Fleet systems used to accomplish Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Operations (IO)
- Experience delivering hardware and/or software systems for the military services
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong networking knowledge and experience working with classified networks
- Understanding of the certification and accreditation process for SCI networks
- Understanding of SDLC processes and CDRL deliverables
- Project Management PMP and experience with EVMS
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Req #: 133131