SDET - Automation Testing - Enterprise CopyServiceNow Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Advertising & Marketing Services
• Design and script automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end
• Automate end to end test, integration test, smoke test and user acceptance test
• Specify test scenarios and test data for highly complex business and software by analyzing the integrated components and data flow
• Ensure that test cases are building in a Continuous Integration (CI) fashion
• Contribute data to quality dashboards to ensure visibility of quality across the enterprise
• Provide test thought leadership in scrum teams and optimize technical decisions to maximize scrum team velocity
• Keep abreast of industry standards and newest testing methodologies and tools
• Create a data-driven culture with high standards of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Help create and promote a positive culture based on the company values of honesty, respect, collaboration, curiosity, and urgency.
• Experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies
• Automation frameworks: Cucumber / Selenium / Watir / SauceLabs
• Performance testing: Gatling / JMeter / LoadRunner
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, code coverage, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD)
• Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline, from code checking to production deployment.
• Ability to design and implement unit test cases, integration test cases and performance test cases at the API and UI level
• Ability to leverage cloud environments, both IaaS and PaaS as well as open source tools
• Ability to establish a data-driven culture and a repeatable, structured and disciplined approach to the full systems lifecycle.
• B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field (open to candidates that come from coding bootcamps or have significant professional experience)
• 2+ years’ experience delivering test automation solutions in an agile software organization.
• 2+ years using cloud IaaS or PaaS products.
• 2+ years coding and delivering high quality software as a software engineer.