Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 380 days ago
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team in Durham, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
The Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for Working directly with IS and will manage and deliver the overall program including:
Candidate must exhibit excellent verbal and written skills. Candidate must be very familar with the software development life cycle.
Candidate must exhibit excellent people management skills
Job Level Specific Duties
• Manages multiple medium to large-sized projects or a single highly complex project.
• Has extensive interaction with senior leadership within the customer.
• Determines and coordinates the sharing of leveraged resources among projects.
• Defines and implements project and program management standards and processes within NTT DATA and across client engagements.
• Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for project management process improvements.
- Should have experience managing Java based projects
• Advanced understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques.
• Demonstrates advanced proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company's project management information system.
• Advanced ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans.
• Advanced ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
• Advanced capability at providing effective performance reporting for the customer and company in order to monitor the progress of the project.
• Advanced facilitation and communication skills.
•Experience managing Data Center migration projects for applications
• Typically requires 5-8 years relevant experience.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* PMP highly preferred.
• Graduate degree preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 7670