Description: Role can be based in any of these locations: Oakland, CA; Burbank, CA; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Longview, WA; Denver, CO; Rockville, MD.
Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
- Manages complex projects or multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Leverages knowledge and prior experience to develop appropriate solutions.
- Manages development of business case and may present business case.
- Matches appropriate methods to identified client needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the risk management process.
- Participates in the application of the risk management process.
- Leverages knowledge of and trains Project Management methodology, skills, tools for team members.
- Converts business cases to business plans.
- Develops and executes user training plans.
- Stays abreast of enterprise-wide projects.
- Develops framework and manages the tracking of interdependencies within or across projects.
- Accountable for coordination of collection and validation of business requirements.
- May determine the impact of current/existing technologies on the project.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Interprets less defined guidelines to make recommendations for process improvements and/or enhancements.
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
- Oversees transition of project team members to new projects.
- Ensures lessons learned applied to future efforts.
Develops, reviews, and manages submissions of PBPs and ANOC/EOCs and SBs. Position will include working with Health Plan Contracts and Benefit Administration, Medicare bid process, and PBP preparers. Detailed benefit knowledge about KP's Medicare plans is highly preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of project management experience.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience re: use of change management process.
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrates understanding of and applies knowledge in all phases of the project delivery life cycle.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 640025