UCHealth: UCHealth strives to provide Colorado with the highest quality emergency medical care with the highest quality patient experience. We are a partnership combining the Memorial Health System, based in Colorado Springs, Poudre Valley Health System, based in Fort Collins, and Denver metro-based University of Colorado Hospital. We've partnered with Adeptus Health to operate freestanding, state-of-the-art emergency rooms in neighborhoods across Denver and Colorado Springs. Our approach offers the same quality of care found in a hospital ER, but without the wait or the driving time needed to reach a hospital ER. Our commitment to innovative, quality healthcare is one of the reasons US News & World Report ranked us among the best hospitals in the country. Apply to join our team today!
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
- BC or BE in Emergency Medicine.
- BC Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine with a minimum of 3 years of emergency medicine experience.
- Previous management and leadership experience in an ED setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Maintain personal credentials to include licensure, DEA registration, Board Certification and additional requirements such as ACLS, ATLS, PALS as required by hospital or contract.
- Stay current on best practices in the specialty through a personal program of C.M.E.
- Consistently demonstrate effective communication, negotiation and conflict skills.
- Maintain a positive and optimistic attitude in the performance of duties.
Job ID 3382