Position – Business Systems Analyst
Location – Mclean, VA
- Responsible for acting as the primary interface between a specific business/functional area and their IT partners.
- Identify business unit requirements, create project and process specifications, facilitate testing, coordinate with project teams and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Identify process improvements and implement
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated problems.
- Interact with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Mortgage Industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- CBAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Pricing and/or Selling systems is a plus
- Strong project coordination and change management experience
- Experiencewith project and enhancement lifecycles such as SDLC
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with business areas and corporate partners
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Experienceworking with resources in a matrix environment
- Work independently and effectively with staff at all levels and from multiple divisions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Advanced Knowledge in SQL Writing is required
- Strong analyst background in data-oriented applications
- Experiencewith IBM DOORS Tool for documenting requirements, Microsoft Visio