The UX team works on our job search and employer related products, web and mobile.
We have a data-driven approach to design: lots of small ideas are put
in front of millions of real users every week. We work fast and look for
simple ideas that make a big difference. Our "big ideas" are broken up
and validated in small units so we can address problems as they arise.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- 3+ years experience in a true interactive/product design setting
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- You have at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design (IxD), front-end engineering, user research
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
- Responsive, adaptive, and mobile a plus
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features.
- Our process is pretty fluid: you'll develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes -- whatever gets the job done.
- Quickly and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback into designs.
- Validate your designs through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative user research (either yourself or working with a UX researcher)
- You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.