If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you. Bridgeline has an immediate opening for a UX Designer/Architect.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, experienced, creative, passionate, and multi-faceted individual not only skilled in designing usable websites, but also experienced and/or interested in helping drive new capabilities for customers and helping build and expand our practice and company capabilities.
You will be well rounded with skills in Design and User Experience and will work with Customers to be a trusted advisor by understanding their goals, providing project leadership and working to define an overall User Experience and Design to drive the implementation of their Website.
- 10+ years in User Design and Experience
- User Experience Research
- Information Architecture
- Develop framework with customer stakeholders to determine an effective Information Architecture (IA)
- Proficiency with crafting user interface wireframes, site diagrams, and prototypes.
- Working knowledge of Axure is a plus.
- User Interface Design and Prototyping:
- Designing user interfaces for web, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles, grid systems, layout and color, asset production, typography.
- Experience creating mood boards and writing creative briefs is a plus.
- Front-end Development:
- HTML/CSS production including responsive development.
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience working with customers defining Digital Strategies, Content Strategy, writing and SEO a plus
- Experience with Web Content Management and eCommerce technologies
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio is a plus.
- Solid organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexibility to roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong discipline and ability to work independently.
- Are comfortable presenting to and working directly with customers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more Extensive Sandler sales training program to attend quarterly.
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards for top performers
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline's iAPPS® platform/
- Fast paced, exciting environment.
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.