- Oversee training and development of domestic and international Customer Care and Production Design teams, including but not limited to, new hire, product, policy, process, systems and soft skills.
- Supervise a team of Training & Development Specialists
- Identify and assess future and current training needs.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs/instructor effectiveness and performance
- Keep apprised of training trends, best practices, and the latest technology.
Key Skills and Experience
- Obsessed with improving the customer experience.
- Proven work experience as contact center training manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job, classroom, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.) and adult learning theory.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with tight timelines and consistently deliver on projects.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, analytical, and detailed-oriented, while comfortable dealing with ambiguity and sudden change.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done.
- Experience with Voice/Text analytics preferred.
- Working knowledge of Articulate and/or Captivate preferred
- 5+ years of training experience required
- 3+ years of people management preferred
- 5+ Year of contact center management in a customer care field preferred