The Client Support Engineer is the first line of client telephone technical support, providing world class service to our client base. With a passion for helping people, the Client Support Engineer uses exceptional technical and customer service skills to solve technical issues, thus enabling our clients and their patients to engage more fully in the patients' care journey. If you have technical aptitude, a desire to learn, a passion for helping others and the drive to grow in your career, we want to speak with you!
This positions can be based in our Bethesda, MD or San Diego, CA office.
About the role:
- Be the voice of GetWellNetwork to our clients, ensuring a positive client experience
- Provide phone and email support to clients on a variety of hardware, software and application issues. Intuitive questioning to understand the root cause of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems remotely on computers, iPads and SmartTVs.
- A broad understanding of our product suite and outcomes is expected to facilitate understanding of the impact of the technical issues on clients and patients.
- Develop deep understanding of company support operations to know when to escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support.
- Highly professional communication and service skills across a diverse base of callers.
- Learn new product platforms, features, updates with internal documentation, training sessions (i.e. Webex) and/or working through those types of tickets.
- Adapt to a fast learning execution pace and be organized in the prioritizing resolution of reported problems.
- Drive efficiency through pro-active process and system recommendations.
- A chance to grow into other roles in the organization based on performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Exceptional work ethic - reliability, dedication, consistent attention to detail in assigned tasks and enthusiasm to learn new procedures and processes.
- Energetic, positive, patient, passionate, dependable, and good at multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for helping others.
- Thrive on challenges and see unpredictability as an opportunity.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Motivated by team based approach and collaborative environment.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to make an impact in the healthcare landscape.
- Drive to learn and grow in your career.
- Desire to be part of a larger impact.
- General technical aptitude
- Ability to work assigned shift as well as flexibility to work outside of standard work hours, including weekends and holidays, when assigned, as part of a 24/7/365 support environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform to high standards
- Ability to attend required trainings
- High school diploma required, college degree a plus.