We are currently looking for a Territory Construction Project Leader to help lead our team. This is an exciting time to join our team as we are rapidly growing our team here in the U.S.! In this role the Territory Construction Project Leader will manage new hotels to the OYO network. Additionally, the Territory Construction Project Leader will be responsible for project planning, site execution, and monitoring, along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning.
Responsibilities of the Territory Construction Project Leader:
• Monitor and report progress of the launches and the required central processes to ensure time deadlines are met during construction and development.
• Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve problems, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process and ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all parties involved.
• Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors for services and construction and hotel materials.
• Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control.
• Managing, planning and allocating resources for conducting time efficient opportunity audits.
• Advise the cost, service and time estimates of every property launch by assessment of the audit outputs.
• Ensuring all support departments and vendors are aligned for the launches as per Go-live dates.
• Managing a team of experienced and motivated team members.
• Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training requirements of personnel to complement their learning and growth within the function as well as the organization.
Required Skills of the Territory Construction Project Leader:
• Minimum 6 to 10 Years of experience in construction project management
• Proven record of successful people management
• Experience in Civil engineering background is preferred
About the Company
OYO has built a reputation for excellence and has gained the reputation of "A tech first hospitality company", "An asset Light business model". We have been recognized with titles such as #1 LinkedIn Top Startups and #Global Unicorn. We are an innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts who stay motivated to changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Spread across 18+ countries with 650000+ hotels; we are South Asia's largest hotel network offering hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price. In India we are the largest hospitality brand with more than 175000+ rooms in our inventory. At present we are valued over $5 Billion and have started our international operations in almost 19 countries. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Get access to the world's first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers worldwide.
Pillars of OYO
• Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network
• Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers
• Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors like SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.