The Manager Talent Acquisition partners with business leaders to understand future and current workforce needs creating and executing plans to manage day-to-day operations. Responsible driving performance of consultants through the full-cycle talent acquisition process aligning TA strategies, organizational values and system business initiatives and goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Researches recruiting trends and collaborates with marketing to establish and maintain the employment brand.
- Provides statistical reports and analysis of recruitment activities and trends.
- Collaborates with leaders, HRBPs and Workforce Planning to develop talent acquisition strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Establishes, implements and monitors best practices for full-cycle recruitment.
- Collaborates with leader to prepare and recommend an annual plan/budget for recruiting and talent acquisition services; manages annual budget.
- Ensures human resources policies and practices are consistent with and support the organization's mission and are in compliance with guidelines and Federal, State and local regulations.
- Manages projects, process development and process improvement efforts, participates on committees and teams and necessary.
- Designs, develops and implements focused talent acquisition strategies (sourcing, assessment, and selection) to attract highly skilled and diverse candidates.
- Leads, directs, develops and coaches HR staff; responsible for hiring, training, and conducting performance evaluations, corrective actions, and terminations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 7 years of Recruiting, HR, Sales or Marketing experience