Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, quality control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of assigned projects, including software implementation and development projects
- Facilitate the gathering and documentation of the definition of project scope, requirements, and well-defined specific goals and deliverables
- Define and communicate project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff comprised of various internal departments and vendors
- Manage project resource allocation
- Facilitate project meetings and present key project documentation
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Manage and maintain project budget
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Coordinate the development and execution of appropriate deliverable QC / QA plans (inclusive of UAT)
- Continual monitoring and reporting of progress of the project to all stakeholders with the ability to escalate key issues in a timely manner
- Presentation of reports defining project progress, risk and issues (inclusive of resolution) to Senior Management
- Facilitate project Close Down meetings, evaluations and assessment of results
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years project management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Decisive decision maker with strong organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with enterprise project management.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Experience managing software implementation projects. Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies, and understanding of Scrum and Kanban desired.
- Ability to effectively assemble and manage successful project teams, with proven experience in team and people management.
- Detailed business analysis skills. Ability to map business process, define requirements, and effectively communicate requirements to development team.
- Understanding of databases and SQL desired.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and products. Experience with nCino loan origination platform desired.
- Experience with change management, SOX compliance, and ability to produce necessary documentation.
- Effective vendor management and contract negotiation skills.
- Prior experience in banking and financial services desired.