Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer.
- Design, configure, and integrate infrastructure services (compute, network, storage, and others) that are part of complex systems
- Create and control of infrastructure build automation technologies
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 4 years of related work experience or 12 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree bachelor's degree in an Engineering Discipline
- 4+ years industry experience
- Prior experience as a Linux system administrator
- Background and skills in software development
- Knowledge of core infrastructure technologies including network and storage
- Ability to program in scripting language, e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
- Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS)
- Exposure to at least one infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the use of MS Office applications
- Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503
- IT infrastructure architecture skills
- Experience with DevOps tools other than infrastructure automation, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc
US Citizenship is required.