Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Administrator.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and implement solutions to optimize the infrastructure operations
- Analyze and identify all or part of a company's existing or new computer (and/or server), peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs
- Establish functional and technical specifications
- Solve hardware/software interface problems
- Define input/output parameters
- Ensure integration of the entire system or subsystem
- BS Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, OR equivalent combination of education and experience (BS degree = 8 years relevant experience)
- 4+ years of experience directly related to Linux System Administration, including installation and maintenance of software and hardware
- Experience administering Linux based OS systems with minimal support, to include Linux sub-systems, patching, networking, user management, san management, and security
- CompTIA Security + certification
- Proficiency with Enterprise level administration of common services such as DNS, LDAP, TCP/IP, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations
- Hands on experience with IaaS hardware and SaaS software, including blades, disk systems, Citrix, Vmware, and x86 systems; demonstrated proficiency with Enterprise level DNS, TCP/IP, X windows, identity management, troubleshooting, and system hardening
- Strong analytic and research skills - must be detail oriented
- Understanding syntax, format and interaction between Operating Systems (Linux, Microsoft Server and workstations)
- SAN Experience: experience designing and implementing storage for optimal performance. Experience should include setting up the storage to dynamically allocate/de-allocate disk from systems. Must have a thorough understanding of multipathing and RAID technologies. Understand disk communication over fiber channel and ten Gb Ethernet
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with efficiency
- Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors
- Communication and diplomatic skills a must; significant interaction with various segments of the program
US Citizenship is required.