As the Studio/Project Manager, you are responsible for leading studio operational needs supporting the Group Account Director and managing key assigned projects to support the client and agency team needs. You will be responsible for executional excellence and client satisfaction, and consistently exceed client/agency team expectations by adding value to supporting workflow processes and best practices.
In the face of demanding deadlines, multiple, rapidly changing priorities, you will support and exhibit behaviors consistent with Marks & Webb deVlam values and beliefs in a fiscally responsible manner.
Marks philosophy: Design integrity, Technical accuracy and Speed to market.
The Studio/Project Manager will work closely with the Group Account Director, Creative Director, Project Managers and Sr. Quality Manager to support and contribute to the day to day studio office facility and supply needs, project management, deliverables and adaptive design flawless execution. First, quickly get up to speed on studio operational/facility needs and secondly, learn the role of project management, client/agency workflow processes and project management systems to effectively support and lead key assigned projects, understanding client objectives and concisely communicate expectations to the team in a timely manner. This is an important and unique hybrid role for someone who enjoys multitasking and being a key contributor across multiple agency touch points. The Studio/Project Manager will ensure smooth agency operations, planning and anticipating office facility and supply needs, scheduling team meetings and leading assigned project management needs.
· Assess office supply needs and order inventory in a timely manner
· Develop and manage key documentation, facility/vendor and supply order history
· Support and coordinator any and all facility needs working with Property Management company
· Schedule/attend agency/client meetings, order catering, plan and manage team events
· Assist Group Account Director and Creative Director with facilities, IT needs for new hires or existing team needs
· Support Group Account Director with expense report management for any studio and travel expenses
· Coordinate and manage new hire onboarding needs working closely with Group Account Director and Creative Director
· Assist in talent search/review for new hire full time and/or freelance needs as is necessary
· Demonstrate understanding of client's brands and how each project objectives fit into the overall brand strategy
· Ensure client expectations and projects are effectively managed: keeping our clients happy, being an invaluable resource, provide timely and successful delivery of brand/project solutions according to Brand Guidelines and brief objectives
· Develop creative briefs and/or ensure the client issued briefs are comprehensive with necessary content to kick off new assignments
· Develop and issue meeting recaps that outlines key discussion points, requests and/or agreements and key next steps/timing to key team members in a concise and timely manner
· Add value to the strategic development portion of projects including brainstorming sessions, be known as the expert of the category, competitors and target audience behaviors/needs
· Create any OOP cost estimates and secure client approvals prior to incurring costs
· Actively identify and suggest workflow/processes improvement opportunities
· Proactively contribute to the development and continuous improvements of SOPs
· Participate in and support agency business objectives appropriate to role (quality objectives, company policies)
· Maintain balance and flow of information throughout all departments. Reporting to leadership about current facility and/or workflow and capacity issues
· Alert Group Account Director to any facilities and/or workload demands that require immediate attention