Our Business with Northrop Grumman is growing rapidly and we need a skilled Business Development Manager with in depth knowledge of customer requirements to help with solutions and identify strategic growth opportunities and synergies across the entire Aerospace and Defense Business Unit. Work with Account Managers, field sales representatives, inside sales, program management as well as operations, quality and engineering to manage and support relationships and support overall Northrop Grumman program requirements and as needed. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales as well as skills to assist in developing forecasts, strategic account plans and identifying new program opportunities to grow revenue and increase market share. In this role you will have responsibility of developing relationships, assist in facilitating contracts, amendments and LTA's with the TTM Legal and Contracts teams. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Business Development for Northrop Grumman. Travel throughout the United States is required for this position.
2.0 ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Coordinate strategic planning with Sales Management, Program Managers, and Field Sales Management to develop strategy and execution plans for Northrop Grumman A&D programs
- Partner with sales teams to create professional, contract-winning proposals for new business opportunities
- Follow up on all business opportunities. Review, negotiate and secure purchase agreements
- Identify potential revenue synergies using the breadth of design to spec and/or build to print strengths across all Aerospace & Defense BU sites. Communicate to Sales management for strategic development and possible lean-in opportunities that may lead to top & bottom line growth.
- Coordinate Customer RFQ's and prepare pricing analysis and proposals for review with TTM management in addition to LTA activities to ensure responses delivered in a timely manner
- Consistent timely written and verbal communications to internal (TTM) and external (Northrop Grumman) for the highest level of support and customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Monitor performance levels of TTM and work with site management to support/ drive improvements.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all major customer requirements and communications. Provide direction and leadership to members of the account team engaged in executing day to day customer requirements
- Ensure timely technical support especially as it relates to review of quality and design issues.
- Responsible for growing profitable revenue and market share with Northrop Grumman for A&D operations
3.0 JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8 to 15 years PCB industry sales with knowledge of materials and the manufacturing process, including RF and specialty assembly desired.
- Must be willing to travel 20-30% of time.