$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Office Depot is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Social Media to manage & evolve our social engagement & demand generation initiatives at Office Depot. The ideal candidate demonstrates great critical thinking, sophisticated understanding of the social media landscape, phenomenal project management and is a great team player. This role will play a pivotal role in helping Office Depot drive engagement & capture demand socially. In this role s/he will:
* Manage the planning, execution & optimization of brand & demand generation campaigns across various social platforms.
* Partner with key cross-functional teams including Brand, Legal, Category Marketing, Business Intelligence & agency to execute social programs that help generate awareness, drive engagement & capture demand.
* Collaborate with marketplace, SEO teams & leverage social listening to develop real-time social marketing programs to capture demand & generate engagement.
* Manage agencies and day-to-day campaign flow including media planning, creative reviews, optimizations & reporting.
* Monitor performance daily to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement. Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space leveraging best in class demand generation practices & partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with focus in Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, or other related degrees
* Minimum 7 years' experience in social media or digital marketing
* Extensive knowledge of Social marketing programs including:dynamic product ads, sequential messaging, social listening & analytics.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and team management
* Strong time management & multi-tasking skills
* Collaborative, proactive, and solutions oriented
* Experience working in cross-functional environments
* Initiative to drive change in quickly evolving space
* Knowledge & experience working in social media ad manager platforms
Valid Through: 2019-10-10