This role reports to the Vice President of Business Development
- Proactive and business development oriented person who can sell our best of class business solution that can unlock the full market potential of eHealth's suite of products and solutions nationally to prospective pharmacy partners.
- Demonstrated track record of success with a high degree of intellectual energy and a bias for action, influence and competitive spirit.
- Ability to extend relationships within the C-suite and to other senior executives at health insurance companies and other large partner opportunities, pharmacy, pharma, other health related organizations, and any other prospects looking to make health insurance products available to their customers.
- To bring entrepreneurial speed and spirit to the business, creativity, and a passion to win. Must be a team player, collaborator, negotiator, and great communicator to influence the shared services of our organization.
- Actively develop, grow and manage your own sales pipeline
- Capability to both sell and execute/implement partnership activity, bringing the functional components of the business together to drive revenue growth for the company.
- Ability to successfully collaborate internally with professionals in the marketing, business development, sales, product management and finance groups to lever the respective strengths and assets of the company to achieve business objectives.
- Creativity and drive to identify new areas to lever new/existing partnerships into additional product and/or service offerings that can generate incremental revenue and margin for the company.
- Identify, Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals in an aggressive time-frame
- Assist with developing business models to analyze and prioritize deals
- Think creatively to optimize partner performance or identify new ways for eHealth to partner or integrate with business partners to optimize partner traffic
- Extensive travel required across US
- 5+ year's experience in business development and account management, with a strong focus on affiliate partner relationships
- BS or BA Degree required
- Experience with deal structuring, solution sales and development
- Ability to work within a complex and cross-functional organization
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on demonstrating the value of eHealth products and value creation
- Proven ability to establish credibility quickly, willingness to take action, make decisions and lead
- Team oriented, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills