What you will do
Under general direction, responsible for the sale of large, complex, bundled infrastructure / structured finance offerings supported by benefit streams to large public/private Healthcare Institutions at the C-level. Promote the JCI value proposition at the executive level (C-level) by providing solutions to the client's critical business and financial challenges. Builds and manages long term client relationships/partnerships with key and target Healthcare Facility owners. Responsible for client satisfaction. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new bundled infrastructure projects. Establish and manage monthly milestones to gain progressive commitments from the client. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of offerings within that account. Manage an account team on key and target accounts focused on a specific project.
How you will do it
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the JCI offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to Healthcare building owners and owner representatives at the C-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Particularly focusing on selling performance infrastructure projects while ensuring that we achieve maximum share of client's business. Focuses on demonstrating value at the executive level by providing solutions to business and financial challenges as well as working through gateways to achieve joint planning status.
- Seeks out & builds partnering relationships with the economic buyer, owner and/or owner representatives responsible for the decision making process to drive the deal.
- Manages ongoing sales process, develops relationship, responds to and anticipates client needs. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the client's business and speaks their language. Demonstrates financial and business acumen to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with prospective clients. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages sales process checkpoints as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes and commitments. Qualifies and assesses potential clients. Refers leads to other business segments.
- Addresses client's financial, business, operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions that match the client's business and financial challenges. Differentiates JCI services and products from competitors based on business benefits and knowledge of competitor's business strategies.
- Effectively writes, presents and communicates proposals. Secures major opportunities through the use of financial agreements. Negotiates value, addresses resistance when demonstrated, and closes the sale.
- Inserts oneself into Healthcare CEO, CFO & COO organizations and conferences and eventually becomes active at a leadership level. Attends, presents and secures sales leads at local and national Healthcare tradeshows.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing, finance, engineering, or related discipline required.
- A minimum of five to seven years of progressive field sales experience at the C-level.
- Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience working with and managing lobbyists and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Ability to travel an average of 50%.