- Hands-on SQL Server development experience
- Experience in Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages.
- Understanding Development of Mappings according to the ETL Specifications for the Staging Area Data Load & destination Data Load.
- Developed and implemented ETL Processes by using SSIS to move data from different sources to targets.
- Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler for SSIS Packages.
- Extensive database programming experience in writing T-SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Constraints and Indexes using various DDL and DML commands.
- Expert in writing Complex T-SQL queries, sub-queries and complex joins.
- Involved in Performance tuning at different levels (Package, Source, and Target).
- Ability to create sub reports and linked reports from queries in SSRS.
- Worked with charts to provide dashboard effect in SSRS report.
- Scheduling the Reports Weekly and Monthly basis as per the Client Requirements.
- Experience in creating Ad-hoc reports, data driven subscription reports by using Report Builder in SSRS.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 5+ years of strong experience in SQL experience, preferably in SQL Server Environment, being able to understand SQL queries and tune for performance.
- Must have experience working with complex large scale source systems (relational and flat files)
- Experience loading data sets to a dimensional data model
- Nice to have: Any other BI tool exposures i.e PowerBi, Tableau, SAS
- Nice to have: Azure Cloud based SQL, Warehouse & Data lake knowledge
Valid Through: 2019-9-19