We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong content marketing experience to join the Solutions Marketing team at Automation Anywhere and help us strategize and manage excellence of marketing programs for customers looking to automation solutions into their business functions.
The solutions marketing manager will own developing and executing broad-based go to market plans and targeted, tactical programs for key solution areas. Being a part of Solutions marketing team, this role is closely aligned with product marketing, demand generation marketing, field marketing, and other internal stakeholders to drive market awareness and achieve lead generation goals through various marketing channel, including SEO, SEM, social marketing and account-based marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience in solutions or product marketing, content creation as well as digital marketing and demand generation. He/she is creative, resourceful, versatile, able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution, manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Develop, manage and own Automation Anywhere go-to-market plans for expanding the use cases for automation in business functions (human resources, finance and accounting, call centers, etc.)
- Establish differentiated value proposition and marketing messages for solutions selling
- Create innovative marketing programs and initiatives to drive worldwide awareness and demand for Automation Anywhere solutions by business function.
- Execute marketing plans in conjunction with worldwide marketing and sales teams
- Create and adapt Automation Anywhere solutions focused programs, content and activities for field and channel consumption and re-use
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop effective, target-based content for training, awareness, thought leadership, education and decision-making
- Achieving lead generation goals by partnering with product marketing, digital marketing team, field marketing, and agencies on planning, executing and tracking marketing programs and campaigns. This will include email, paid media, webinars and content syndication.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience and in marketing programs, campaigns, or demand generation role.
- Experience in solutions or product marketing and content creation.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing efforts and ecosystem tools
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- Understanding of business functions such as human resources, finance and accounting, call centers/customer contact centers, etc., is highly desired.