Job Title: Solutions Director (Pre-sales – LifeSciences and Healthcare) - Remote / Telecommute - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third party candidates at this time"
- Application Services (API, Cloud, DevOps, Microservices, Modernization), Business Analytics (BigData, Data Science), Design Consulting (UX/UI, design thinking, UX Research)
- Help clients achieve their Digitalization strategies by bringing together Design, Process, Platforms, and Analytics.
- The client is looking for Rockstar Digital Solutions leads to join the elite Go-To-Market team.
- This team is responsible for presales and solutions for the Commercial Industries Segment which encompasses the following: LifeSciences and Healthcare
- Key responsibilities will include: delivering expert advice on business solutions using a breadth of technology platforms, interfacing with HCL sales and delivery to manage all presales activities from capability presentations through SOW negotiations.
- The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various Digital solutions/ technology stacks and the ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
- Demonstrated Ability to elicit client requirements via discussions and put together creative solutions with minimal information, global teams and tight deadlines are required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to own and drive Digital solutions across a wider range of technologies from seed to implementation.
- Influence customers and various stakeholders towards various stages of the deal cycle.
- Support and drive growth for the unit; support New and Existing customer across opportunities (RFP's, Proactive bids, transformation initiatives).
- Conduct architectural and design review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.
- Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation.
- Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
- Propose the right engagement model, commercial model for opportunities.
- Work with the Delivery team to ensure customer commitments are met and accurate forecasts are provided
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience, and other Requirements:
- Deep experience in enterprise client interaction and the ability to build relationships within the organization and with customers.
- 12+ years of relevant IT/ Professional Services Industry experience and at least 6+ years in the any of the Life Sciences/ Healthcare vertical segments (defined above).
- Comfortable operating independently in the unstructured environment and in grey zones across teams.
- Experience coordinating with a large global organization (onshore and offshore) across multiple time zones and constructing the right solutions for the client's business objectives.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and an MBA is preferred.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills