It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Solutions Engineer and key member of the sales organization, you will help NAVEX Global's customers realize the value of our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) related application suite. In partnership with our sales professionals, you will support NAVEX Global's sales methodology, ensure that all parties understand project deliverables and exceed customer expectations.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Support the sales process for NAVEX Global's suite of applications and service-based solutions.
- Manage the documentation of business requirements and scope used in the development of sales proposals and the associated Statement of Work.
- Conduct pre-sales and business development activities; present complex business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Establish and facilitate pre-sales needs assessments (for internal use) that identify high-value solutions and generate revenue opportunities.
- Utilize various discovery techniques to increase the value of sales opportunities and build the sales pipeline as new solutions emerge from the process.
- Perform technical pre-sales support for potential customers, including scenario-based product presentations, proposal development and assessments; including prototype system configuration for specified audiences.
- Evaluate existing systems, processes, and/or user needs to analyze, recommend, design and implement best-practice application of the NAVEX Global solutions.
- Conduct customer needs analysis and provide associated recommendations.
- Develop requirements and specifications for proof-of concept "sandbox" systems and/or prototype demonstrations based on customer requirements.
- Perform detailed discovery, allowing facilitation of value /benefits discussions.
- Use a variety of technologies to create solution vision for our customers.
- Research industry, buyer profile and market drivers to communicate with buyers and key decision makers.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan reflecting targeted markets and account management strategies.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor's degree with an emphasis on business or computer science and prior work related experience or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of complex solution sales, consulting or software solution implementation experience, including 2-3 years of solutions/sales engineering experience. Previous industry experience or knowledge of GRC would strongly support your success.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Experience and familiarity with business process management and SaaS delivery models; exposure to enterprise business applications such as GRC, ERP or CRM applications.
- A strong background in technology-based business consulting, service contract sales and experience in the corporate marketplace preferred.
- Strong project management skills; presentation skills, and scoping experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Windows 2010, Visio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!